Thursday, July 26, 2007

Ravelry

As so many before me have said...."Ravelry is a time suck". OMG the wonderful things that are on there. You can spend hours upon hours looking at other people's things.

Currently I have been working on adding my books, then I guess I will try and tackle some of the yarn stash. The yarn will be a constant work in progress for sure. There are so many pictures to take and then to get it into the right place labeled and all. It is going to take some work.

Well I guess you know by now that I have got my invite and am in. Please bear with me as I stumble my way through it.

Look me up I am knittedtoat (more on that name to come). If I haven't found you yet look me up and add me to your friends then I will add you to my friends as well.

Well I am off to do some more cleaning. I will be child free this weekend and I have big plans for our basement. My Mom has requested James for the weekend and she is picking him up tomorrow morning. Ok so I am not going to go clean just yet. ;) Honestly I don't know what I am going to do with out the little guy here. I already am getting that scared anxious feeling. I know that he is going to be with my Mom and will be safe, but I won't have him here to hug and snuggle. I think it is going to be harder on me than him for sure. I have already told her that if he cries and wants to come home that she has to call no matter what time of day or night it is. I know I am sad, but he is only 2.

I am really going to clean now. LOL

Labels: ,

Locations of visitors to this page