Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Updates

Here are my 2 latest pictures of my Olympic Project. The 2nd one shows the FINISHED project!!!! I can't believe that I did it in 16 days. It came down to the wire, but it is done.

Now I can get busy on some other things, like my Sockapaloooza socks. I have a swatch that I am working on for them, so once I get that done I can start them. Yeah. So far the Lorna's Laces that I got are wonderful! It is sooo soft and is knitting up wonderfully. I think I have a new favorite yarn.

Saturday starts Lambikin's Semi-Annual Sale. I can't wait to see what all is on sale. Plus they have a surprise while the supplies last. Hummmm I wonder what it is???? Guess I will have to wait and see. If you are local come to the sale I am sure that there are going to be some great deals.


2-23-06 Progress


It's FINISHED!!!


Swatching

Locations of visitors to this page