Friday, June 29, 2007

Thanks Are Over/Due

I listed these in order of when I got them.

This first thanks goes to Deb at Fearless Fibers. I thought that I had posted this, but I can't seem to find it. So I must have thought of the post in my head and just never put it down in type.

She was having a contest and I won a felted bag kit with her wonderful yarn. Look at those colors! I love blue. Thanks Deb! Head over to her blog and check out the things that she has for sale at her Etsy store.

Speaking of Etsy she has a wonderful post about them. Go over and check it out.


Next thanks goes to my friend Susan. She was lucky enough to go to the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival this year. I requested some yummy spinning fiber if she had enough room in the car after all her shopping.

She brought back this:


Can you guess what it is?



Here is a close up.

It is California Variegated Mutant!!! The colors range from white to a creamy brown. It is so pretty.


Also she brought back this:


Yummmmmm Look at that brown fibery goodness.

This my friends is Dark Blue Faced Leicester (or BFL for short). This stuff is like crack.

Thanks so much Susan!!!

If you happen to be in the Cincinnati, or Tri-state area you should stop by Susan's Store. It is so very cute and chalked full of fibery goodness. She not only has yarns that you don't find in other stores, but she is also selling roving and fleeces!


Last, but certainly not least, is this:



I won a contest at Mandy's blog. I got a skein of Lisa Souza sock yarn and 2 sets of way cute stitch markers.

Thanks Mandy!!!!

Also if you are looking for charity knitting Mandy heads up Caps for a Cure. Head on over and check it out. LOL HEAD on over LOL. She also has and Etsy store.

Thanks to everyone. I am excited about all my fibery goodness.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Locations of visitors to this page