Monday, June 04, 2007

Back From the Festival - Blurb

I headed to the Hoosier Hills Fiber Festival on Saturday. I had such a great time. I met Beth and Kelli. It was so great to finally put faces and voices to the blogs. I got many nice things. There was a good amount of stuff for a small festival. I am so glad that I went.

I have been hoping for some nice sun so that I can get some nice pictures of the things that I got. Can you believe that I didn't get 1 skein of yarn? I didn't get any yarn. While there was some pretty things, I just wasn't drawn to any of it.

Now roving, I got. Plus another fuzzy extra.

You will have to wait until I can get some pictures and get the others off the camera. Just wanted to drop a tease to let you know that there will be some gratuitous pictures of all things woolly and fuzzy coming soon.

Labels:

Locations of visitors to this page