Sunday, November 27, 2005

Purple Chemo Cap

I finished my second Chemo cap this evening. It is made of Purple GGH ESPRIT. It is soooooo soft. I just want to cuddle it all night. It wasn't as hard to work with as I expected. That will be good news when I get to making the snow men since I am using the off white ESPRIT.

This hat, along with another that I still have to make, will be going to a friend of mine at church. Her little boy was born 2 weeks before James. I know that there really isn't much that I can do for her and I thought that these hats might help when it is cold this winter and when she might not want to wear her wig around the house. I really hope that she likes them.

Ok the camera turned the nice deep purple into blue. I guess it was the flash. Take my word for it, it is a nice shade of purple.


Purple Chemo Cap

Locations of visitors to this page