Monday, November 13, 2006

I-Cord is DONE!!

Yes you see it right. The I-cord for the rug is done. Finally done. Whooo Hooooo!!! I am sure you heard the big sigh of relief once I was finished.

I can safely say that it is the most I-cord that I have ever knit. I don't think that I ever want to knit that much ever again. Granted it was great mindless knitting that I could do pretty much any where at any time, but a person can only do so much mindless knitting before she becomes mindless herself. So needless to say I am glad that part of it is finished.






Here we have the massive ball of I-cord and the yarn that I am going to sew it together with.




Since I have never sewn I-cord together into a rug I am not sure what to expect. I hope that it goes smoothly, but with my luck it will be nothing but problems and I will have a pretty I-cord ball for decoration. I had said earlier that if it doesn't work I am stringing it up for Christmas as my form of mistletoe.

Wish me luck. I think I am going to need all that I can get.

Locations of visitors to this page