Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Blue Clogs

Here are the blue clogs mid felt. We had problems with our washer backing up on the floor so they didn't get finished. I have to finish all the laundry that has backed up since the washer has been down. I only have 3 more loads to go and I can start the felting process again.


Paige's Felted Clogs (need more felting)

I have the 2nd Easter basket off the needles. It needs to go to the felting pile as well. I am currently working on my Mom's Easter basket, so hopefully it will be in the felting pile soon. I will get some pictures of them soon.

My Mom's basket will have her purple rug in it with a few Eeyore items in it. I hope that she likes it. My in-laws will be a movie basket. We are going to put in a few movies, popcorn, drinks, candy, etc. They both like to watch movies and pretty much have everything that you could think of, so I thought it would be a nice idea for them. Of course I still have to make their basket and get it felted, but hopefully after all the laundry is caught up I will be able to spend a little more time on the knitting.

Locations of visitors to this page