Wednesday, May 23, 2007

More Computer Problems

Sorry it has been so long between posts. I have been having some major computer problems as of late.

First the hard drive crashed. I had it fixed and the wonderful computer repair people were able to save all of James' pictures that were on it. A month later I start having other issues. We thought that it was fixed, but the issues have continued. It has now been diagnosed with hardware issues and I have been told that it will be just as expensive to fix it as it will be to get a new one. :( It looks like I will be headed out this weekend looking for another computer. In a way I am glad to be getting something new, but I would much rather spend the money on other things.

I will try and do my best to get on and read blogs if the computer will allow me to without locking up every few minutes.

If you have a laptop/notebook that you have had good luck with and would recommend I would love your suggestions. The one that I currently have is a Toshiba and it lasted about 2 years. For the price I would expect it to last longer for sure.

Wish me luck.

I hope to have some better news and some pictures of my spinning soon.

Labels:

Locations of visitors to this page