Monday, July 28, 2008

Updates.... & Grand Opening of Knitted to a T!!!!

Wow I can't believe how long it has been between posts again. *Sigh* I have been busily working on a multitude of things in my absence.

The main thing that I have been concentrating on, is James. We have been going to every 4-H fair and local tractor show around. :) He has so much fun and since they are both only around this time of year we are trying to hit as many of them as we can. I can say that we have all had a fun time.

Time sure flies when you are busy that is for sure.

In my "spare" time I have been working little by little on my web site. It has taken much longer than expected. Now I know why web designers get paid so much. I now have everything listed and ready for a Grand Opening! How excited am I?! Very! I am planning on Opening the Knitted to a T web site for today (Sunday, August 3, 2008) at 12 noon. There will be extras for the 1st. 10th, 25th etc customers. Also I will be offering 10% off of your entire purchase (excluding shipping)for the first week. The price will be taken off at check out. We have many things to offer from fingering, DK, Sport and lace weight yarns, Merino, Baby Alpaca/Merino, BFL, Peruvian Merino, and more Rovings, Stitch Markers, Paper Quilled Sheep, Wool washes, and more.


In these pictures are just a taste of what we have to offer. Come on over and take a look to see what we have. If there is a colorway that you want and we don't have, just check to see if we have and "Pick your own Colorway" in the yarn that you are wanting and it can be dyed for you at no extra charge.

Mostly Sock Yarns - Sensational Sock 2 & 3, Merino/Nylon, Bamboo/Merino/Nylon etc.


You can see some of the lace weight on the bottom right hand corner.


Rovings waiting in their containers for their new homes.


Hope to see you there.

Labels: , , ,

Locations of visitors to this page