Thursday, November 29, 2007

Nice Matters



I have been nominated by Bonnie and Nancy for the Nice Matters Award. I wish I could nominate each of you back, but I guess the rules are no tag backs. Consider yourselves honorary nominees.

It is to be awarded to “Those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration.Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. ”

I feel so honored for being nominated twice. And being nominated by 2 great ladies just tops it off.

I am supposed to nominate 7 people or should that be 14? ;)

Here it goes....

Angela
Beth
Caitlyn
Cynthia
Elizabeth
Jenny Raye
Karen
Kelli
Kelly
Raven
Rita
Sara
Susan
Vicki

These ladies have inspired me in so many ways. I consider them friends even though I haven't even met most of them. There is so much that I could say about each and every one of them, but this post would go on for days. I will just say that they are each amazing and if you haven't gotten a chance to know them then head on over to their blogs. They are defiantly worth your time to get to know.

Labels:

Locations of visitors to this page