Friday, December 21, 2007

OMG I have knitting content!!

It seems that my mojo is coming back. I am so happy to be knitting again and actually wanting to. It makes me so happy.

I just finished my Dream in Color Socks. I am smitten with their knittin'.



I absolutely love the pattern. I can see myself knitting it over and over. It made my come back knitting really fun and I wanted more. I love the colors too.



Details:

Needles: US 1 Addi Lace Needle
Yarn: Dream in Color Smooshy - Deep Sea Flower
Pattern: Sweet Dreams Socks
Purchased: Pattern and Yarn at Ball & Skein in Germantown, Ohio

I didn't need to make any modifications to the pattern.

I am so happy to be knitting again I could just *squee*!!

If you are on Ravelry come on over and see what else I have been up to. I am knittedtoat on there. Hopefully in the next few days I will be able to come back and blog again. I have been working on some fingerless mitts, a wild pair of monkey socks, sweet baby cap and socks and an alligator scarf.

If I don't get back before, have a wonderful holiday.

Labels: ,

Locations of visitors to this page