Saturday, June 07, 2008

Come On Over ..........

Can you believe it.... another post.

Thank you to all who commented on my last post. I we so appreciate all the well wishes that you have all given.

Kevin took James to his GI checkup today. They were so pleased with his progress. He has gained 3+ pounds and grew at least 1/2 an inch in a month. So we are on the right track with what we are doing. I am so glad that we are on the right track. James was talking up the Dr. and Nurses, so that pleased them too, to be able to see more of his true self.

Photos as prommised.....




The day didn't start out well. The truck was loaded last night ready to go and when I went out to leave it wouldn't start! The battery was dead! My MIL was coming with me and I was going to pick her up, but I had to call her to see if she could come and give me a jump. It didn't seem like it was going to work at first, but we giggled the wires and finally got the spark that we needed to be on our way. I still had to stop and get ice so my MIL stayed in the truck while I ran in so we didn't have to shut it off. I was later starting out than I wanted to be, but we made it on time and were able to set up before the 11:30 dead line.



It was a warm one today and tomorrow promises to be a warm one too. It wasn't too bad since they have 2 huge fans in our barn. Please if you come to HHFF make sure to come out to the McGill barn. There are so many nice vendors out there and it seems that the lack of ac is deterring people from venturing out there. If you miss that building you will be missing out on a lot of lovely things.



Well as you can see the set up went fairly well. Kevin put together all the lattice work framing. I really think that it stands out from all the others. I am so happy with it, but I can see already that I will need more room here in the future. :) I only have about 1/2 of my stock there since I ran out of time and had to take what I had done. I am thinking about using some of the vertical space, what do you think or would that take away from the display?



Well I better get to bed. I have another early morning. Keep your fingers crossed that the truck will behave tomorrow.

I hope that if you are local or anywhere in a decent driving distance that you will make the trip out to check it out. I don't think that you will leave empty handed. :) We have all had such a fun time. I really enjoyed it. I can safely say that I will be looking into more local festivals. Please, if you have any that you have been to that you think I should check out, let me know. I am up for any and all suggestions. I had only planned on doing 2 this year, but I might be convinced to do more. ;)

Labels: , ,

Locations of visitors to this page