Friday, September 14, 2007

Wool Gathering - Could You do Me a Favor if You Go?

Sadly I won't be making it this year. I would love to be able to meet up with so many of the bloggers that are going. We have family commitments to fulfill, so unless I can sneak away Sunday afternoon, I will be with you all in spirit. Maybe next year. *Sigh*

So could I ask you all to do me a favor? Could you stop by Susan's booth (her store is Ball & Skein) and take a look at my yarns? I don't expect you to buy them (though it would be nice ;) ), but if you could take a look at them and let me know which yarn base and colorway that you like the best. The colorway doesn't have to be on the same yarn. KWIM? I want honest opinions. I am always looking for ways to improve.

I truly appreciate your time doing this. A contest just might come out of this. ;)

Labels: ,

Locations of visitors to this page