Monday, December 25, 2006

SALE!!! SALE!!! SALE!!! SALE!!! SALE!!! SALE!!! SALE!!! SALE!!! SALE!!! SALE!!! SALE!!! SALE!!! SALE!!! SALE!!! SALE!!! SALE!!!

ETA: I will leave this post at the top of the blog until the sale is over. For new posts look below this one.

Yep you read it right. I am having my first sale at my Etsy store. It begins December 1 and will run until Christmas. So please stop buy and if you feel so inclined purchase a sweet little hat for that little one that could use it this winter. Most hats have been marked down at least $5.00!!!!

Just click on the link above or the picture in the sidebar or below to get there.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thanks so much!


ETA: I will leave this post at the top of the blog until the sale is over. For new posts look below this one.

Labels: , , , ,

Locations of visitors to this page