Friday, October 20, 2006

Much Over Due Thank You

Quite a while back I won a contest that the Gabby Knitter Kelly was having. Who ever was the 700 commenter won some of her hand spun yarn! Well since I leave comments there anyway I figured I wouldn't win, but I did!!!

Not only did I get the yarn, but I also got a bar of chocolate and a tin of her favorite tea! I can't wait to get into all of it. What a great package. The yarn is so soft. I still need to decide what I am going to make with it. I am thinking bed time socks. It is so nice it would be a shame to wear it on my feet in a pair of shoes. Of course if I do use it for bed socks I will have to wear them to my LYS to show them off.

If you ever have a chance to get your hands on her yarn you should grab it as fast as you can. I am sure that it is going to knit up as sweet as it feels. Now to find the perfect pattern.

THANKS SO MUCH KELLY! You exceeded my expectations.








Locations of visitors to this page