Friday, March 10, 2006

Whoo Hooo!!! I have Loot!!!

Today I received my first SP7 package!!!!

In it was 2 albums that I can use for pictures and knitting and they are expandable to boot! Mission Falls Wee Knits book. It has some REALLY cute patterns in it. Man I am in trouble, LOL I am going to have to knit fast to get all these cute things done before James grows out of them LOL. Vogue Knitting Quick Ref. Guide. This is going to come in quite handy for me. I have placed it in my knitting bag already to keep with me. Needle threader, this will be nice for those yarns that just don't want to go through that dang eye of the needle, now they will have no choice muahhhh. A really "cool" hand knit snowman wash cloth. I am guessing that my SP made it? Fiddlesticks Knitting Raj Silk. It is so soft and neat looking, I will have to make a trip to my LYS to find a pattern that will fit it. 3 skeins of Mission Falls 1824 Cotton color # 204 dark cream in color and 4 skeins of color # 304 sage in color. My SP said that it was for the cool Graphics pattern in the Wee Knits Book. Avon Naturals antibacterial hand gel vanilla, mmmmmm it smells so good! It has gone in my knitting bag as well. Last but not least I got a sweet little card with a note from my SP.

Thanks So Much SP!!!!!!!!!

SP7 Package


On to my knitting updates. I have finished my first Moebius Easter Basket to the point that it needs to be felted. It was really fun and much easier than I thought that it would be. Of course I will be making more of them for Easter gifts. They go much faster than I thought that they would to. Now it only needs felted.

Take a look. This is James'.

James' Moebius Easter Basket Before Felting


Another thing that I need to send to the washer to get a good felting is my Noro bag. I just finished knitting and weaving in the ends on it last night. I will hopefully get it in the wash some time this weekend. I can't wait to see how it turns out. I really like the colors of it. I think the earth tones look really nice.


Noro Bag Before Felting


On the Knitting Olympic front, we will find out tomorrow who the winners are. I have been told that everyone who finished will get something. I think that is really nice of Christina to do that for everyone. What the prizes are, I don't know yet, I can't wait to find out and see who are on the metal stands. Good luck everyone!

Locations of visitors to this page