Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentines Day!!

First off I would like to say Happy Valentines Day to everyone!


Valentine from James

Isn't it a cute little bear? Knitted sweater and everything. It is so soft too! James got it for me. Speaking of James... he would like to wish everyone a Happy Valentines Day too.


Happy Valentines Day

He took time out of his busy day of play to take this picture just for you all. :)


Here is the small amount of progress that I have made on my Knitting Olympic project. It is slowly, but surely taking shape. I of course would like to accomplish more today.


Olympic Progress


Last but not least is the yarn for my Sockapaloooza socks. It is Lorna's Laces Mt. Creek. It is such a nice rich colorway. I have never used LL before, but I have heard nothing but great things about it. When I was winding it last night it was so soft in my hands. I can't wait to get busy on knitting them. Unfortunately they will have to wait until after the Olympics, but I am planning on starting them as soon as I can.


Yarn for Sockapalpoooza

Locations of visitors to this page