Sunday, February 12, 2006

Knitting Olympics CO to Day 3

I CO for my Knitting Olympic project on Friday night at my LYS's KO party. We all had a really good time and there was much food to be enjoyed. I didn't get home until 12:30 am. I was able to get a little bit done.


Opening Ceremonies


As for Saturday. It wasn't quite as promising. I just couldn't get into my groove and things didn't want to work for me no matter what I tried. I hope that this isn't a sign of things to come.

Today I was able to get a little more done. I am still not convinced that I will be able to get this done by the end of the Olympics. I am planning on going to Knit Night Monday evening in hopes to get more done than when I am at home. I can't wait to get more of it knit so that I can see the pattern begin to emerge. Maybe that will give me the inspiration that I need. I can't wait to see how Sara is doing on her fitted jacket. Will you be there tomorrow night Sara???


Day #3

I have updated my other blog A Mother's Love with James' 1 year check-up stats and such. Go check it out.

Locations of visitors to this page