Wednesday, March 15, 2006

GOLD Baby! GOLD!!

As many of you may know by now I won GOLD at my LYS's own judging. I couldn't believe it!

Thanks to all of you who placed your scores.

For those that have asked me I received a nice clear plastic bag to carry projects and my yarn in and a gift card to Lambikins. I will have no problem spending it, I have quite a few things that I have my eye on. LOL I think it was really nice of Christina to give out gifts to the winners. She is even giving something to everyone that finished in time. How great is that?!

I have yet to find a yarn store that can compete with her customer service, knowledge, store layout, quality and diversity of yarns, the amout of any yarn (you can actually make a sweater not just a scarf) and of course price. If you have never been it is worth the trip.

Locations of visitors to this page