Saturday, January 28, 2006

James' Fair Isle Sweater

Here are a few shots of James' Fair Isle Sweater. It changed a bit from the last pictures I posted of it. Not only have I gotten a little farther on it, but we had to add another color to it.

Since I knit tight I had to make a size 6 sweater to get the size that I wanted and I had all the blue yarn that my LYS had. So Christina suggested to add another color to it to make up for the blue that I would need. I thought that the gray would look nice with it.

I really like the way that it is turning out. Now if I could just get the time to work on it and get it finished I would be happy. Maybe once I get the shrug and clogs finished for my niece then I will have more time for it. Hahaha I am just kidding myself, aren't I.?


James' Fair Isle


Closer Shot

Locations of visitors to this page