Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Rail Road Tracks

Ok so forget what I said about having a good start on the second leg of the cargo pants for James. I was looking at it and it had some serious rail road tracks running up it. I just don't get it. The other one doesn't have them and I am doing the same thing. Plus I would expect to get them in between each DP needle, but I am getting them after the first stitch on each needle. Needless to say the second leg has been frogged and I will be starting it over. So much for hoping to get them done any time soon.

I am guessing that it has something to do with the tension I am holding the yarn at, but I have never had it happen this bad. If anyone has any suggestions for correcting what I am doing wrong, please let me know. I really don't want the rail road track look on these pants.

Locations of visitors to this page