Thursday, November 03, 2005

Happy Anniversary!!

Happy Anniversary to my darling Husband. Today we have been married for 4 years. I know it doesn't sound like much, but now days if you last a year you are doing good. We have actually been together for 11 years.

I met Kevin at my Halloween party in 1994 and the rest is history. We now have a beautiful baby boy together and have spent 4 wonderful years in marriage. I know that I am always saying this, but it just doesn't seem like we have been married for 4 years, let alone together for 11. Man does time fly when you are having fun.

I can say that we have had our good times and bad, rough and smooth, easy and hard, etc., but we are here today still together and have been able to work through things. No one ever said that it would be easy and boy were they right, yet I wouldn't trade those experiences for the world. We have learned a lot about each other over these past years. For example we both went into the marriage with the agreement that neither of us wanted children. Hummm we now have a baby boy. Some where along the line we both changed our minds, had a discussion and decided to go for it. I believe that it was the best decision that we made.

Well I won't bore you with any more of my reminiscing.

Happy Anniversary Darling!!

Locations of visitors to this page