Friday, October 28, 2005

Thinking of a Web Store Need Input

Ok so I would like to make some extra money and I have been mulling over making my own web site/store for my knitting. I would sell things that I have made and take special orders.

So here is where you come in. I am wondering if any of you would think about buying items like that from a web page and if so what kind of items would you be interested in? I don't want to make too much stuff that wouldn't sell, that would defeat my entire purpose. I also thought about putting an item or two on eBay from time to time and linking to the site (cheap advertisement). Also Kevin makes tatting shuttles and I thought it would be nice to add them as well.

Any and all of your suggestions are much appreciated.

Here are some of my item ideas:
Holiday items - felted pumpkin, Christmas ornaments, etc.
Scarves
Hats
Baby Clothing
Baby Booties/Socks
Animal toys
Mittens
Shawls
Special Orders

Locations of visitors to this page