Monday, March 05, 2007

IT"S HERE!!!!!!!!!!

I would have never guessed that it was here. I looked out the front door and nothing, the back door and nothing. I know that we have a large mail box, but knew that it wouldn't fit in there. So I figured that I would have to wait another day. I went out to collect my bills and what was waiting for me????!!!! Yep my first STR Sock Club Package!!!!

I am soooooooooo freaking excited! I can't wait to get started.

From here on out are going to be spoilers of the package contents and pictures so if you don't want to know or see anything about it now is your time to move on.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ok so if you are this far either you want to see the pictures or to read what I have to say about it. :)


First I have a picture of the package. See in the upper left hand corner? Yep that says Blue Moon!! (as always click on any picture to make it bigger). I was skipping back to the house with my package. Our dog was looking through the door at me like I had lost my mind.


Next we have the folder, and contents. The yarn is called Monsoon and is soooooo lovely! Do they know how to pick them or what! There is a flyer for Camp, discount card, emergency yarn key chain, button, bumper sticker, beautiful yarn, Dyer's Notes, Foot Notes, hints and tips on making socks to fit friends and family and the pattern called "Inside Out"

What a wonderful first package. This is my first time being in any sock club and I am already having a blast.


I have glanced over the pattern and it a toe up pattern with ribs and cables. I have never done a toe up or cabled pattern on a sock before. So there are going to be many new things that I will get to learn. Not only does the sock look so cool and pretty it can also be worn inside out! How freaking ingenious is that?!


I will leave you with one last picture. A closer picture of the yarn. It is actually a little lighter in color than this picture, but it is very close considering I took it inside with a flash and no natural sun light. I have it all packed and ready to go with me to knitting tonight. I hope that the other ladies at my FNSLYS got theirs today too.

Labels: , ,

Locations of visitors to this page