Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Skein, Skein, Go Away......................

So I can start a new project today.

I am on my last skein of Cottontots yarn for James' new blanket. It is a variegated yarn of white, yellow, green and blue. I will be sure to get some pictures of it and post them. I can't wait to be able to start something new.

He already has 2 different knitted blankets and they are the only 2 that he likes. If they are store bought he doesn't like them and we HAVE to take one with us if we go out anywhere and expect him to take a nap. He refuses to sleep without one. It makes me happy that he likes what I spent so much time on. He really knows how to swell my head. :)

I already know that he likes this one because he will grab it and hold on to it if I have it draping over the chair arm. At least he is putting them to good use.

With the knitting classes and James not letting me get much knitting time in I hope to have it done in a week, but that could be pushing it. Hopefully I will be able to get it done sooner, but I am not going to hold my breath until it happens. Heck I started on it while I was in the hospital having James! He is 8 months old now and it still isn't done. I had my priorities though and unfortunately my knitting had to be put on the back burner. Sorry to all the avid knitters out there, my little boy came first. Now that he is a little older, can sit on his own and entertain himself more I can get a few stitches in here and there. Sometimes he will even let me sit on the floor and knit while he plays, but normally he wants to play with the needles and an 8 month old and pointy sticks are never a good idea.

Locations of visitors to this page